Sunday, November 28, 2010

New

Alright, I am new to blogging. Don't ask me why I started blogging, cause I am not exactly sure. I guess cause I recently read a blog about sex, and a relationship and I was ADDICTED! but the blog had a limited time line and now it's over. So why can't I have my own interesting blog? Of course I am no professional writer so mine probably won't be so addictive if I even get anyone to read it. But I think it will be good for me to get some of the things that I think about out there. I am planning on having this blog about a little bit of everything. My love life, school life, thoughts and feelings. Maybe someone will like the way I think. Who knows.

I will start out by saying a bit of general information about myself. I am a 21 year old female, I live on campus with two other women. One of them is my best friend, and the other hardly ever talks to us. I have a boyfriend that I have been going out with for over 2 and a half years. I almost accidentally put one and a half years there, the time has gone by so fast!
Lets see. I love my life most of the time, I am not going to say that there are not days that I hate my life, but I usually realize my life isn't bad and I am just exaggerating so I snap out of it. Everyone needs a pity party every once in awhile no matter how awesome there life really is right?? I generally blame this on hormones. they suck.
Today is kind of one of those days, not that I really feel horrible but I am getting sick so I just feel like doing absolutly nothing, and that alone is kind of depressing, but I also kind of enjoy doing nothing. My throat is all unconfortable and I just feel blaah.

So if anyone actually ever reads this post I'll leave a question to get you guys included.
Do you ever feel down for no reason? What are some things that help you snap out of it?
Is there something you do to help you get rid of sickness blues, or even just winter blues?

No comments:

Post a Comment