Wednesday, December 1, 2010

here's the story

The last few days have been rather event less and normal. I just went to work, bed, went to work, class, 16 and pregnant, homework.. blah. Yea I am one of those people who watch 16 and pregnant and teen mom. In fact I love bad TV, it's all I watch, wedding shows, cake decorating, 16 and pregnant. Love it.
Although there is a new kind of wedding show, where the bride competes to win plastic surgery.. whoa? really? It is a horrible show. I understand being insecure but is plastic surgery the answer? These guys let their fiances go on this show! How horrible. If I was a man I would NEVER let my future wife go on the show. I would feel bad that she felt so badly about herself that she wanted that. I don't know, I wouldn't want my boyfriend to change anything about his body. I love him too much how he is. As I am watching part of that wedding show I was just soo shocked. We have such a skewed view of what is attractive in America. These women, most of them skinny, all of them pretty, could not wait to have plastic surgery because let's face it, it is hard to be a woman and not hate your own body. I don't support what this show is standing for, I watch as women who have bodies comparable to mine get marked all over their body by the surgeon saying what he would like to change about them. It makes a person feel less than beautiful that's for sure.
Well I was planning to talk about my relationship today because I didn't think I had much else to talk about but I guess I was wrong! I wont bore you with making this post super long and going into my love life I'll save that for later.
What do you guys think about plastic surgery? Do you think that a little goes a long way or do you think it is ok to just go all out and get everything altered. Don't you think natural is more beautiful or is fake just as good?

No comments:

Post a Comment